Become familiar with high-quality and high-speed scanning for documents, prints and 35mm film with the CanoScan LiDE 700F. With a scanner this compact and stylish, its powerful maximum resolution of 9600 x 9600 (Film Optical) dpi immediately impresses. You won't believe how easy it is. Its Auto Scan Mode features automatically detect what you're scanning, and save it as a file. The four EZ buttons enable you to scan, copy or create a PDF faster than ever.
For those with a true need for speed the LiDE 700F delivers a letter size color scan in approximately 12 seconds! This product also allows you to join the Generation Green initiative featuring low power consumption using the USB cable for both data and power.
- Speed & Quality
Stunning Resolution - When you combine 9600 x 9600 maximum color resolution1 with a vivid 48-bit color depth and over 281 trillion possible colors, the results will astound you. Continue your scanning brilliance with tremendous 19,200 x 19,200 (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.
Ease of Use
Four EZ Buttons Have the flexibility to do what you want with your originals quickly as you utilize the four EZ Buttons to automate the entire scanning process. Copy, scan and create e-mail attachments or PDF files simply with the push of a button.
Auto Scan Mode Finally, you have the ability to bring eight steps into one as you scan a photo, document, business card, textbook or personal notebook and have it automatically recognized. In addition, the original is automatically cropped to proper size, scanned and saved in the appropriate file format. All of this is achieved with the press of a single button.
35mm Film Make your old photos look brand new again with the special film scanning guide frame and Film Adapter Unit by scanning one film strip at a time at a maximum 9600 color dpi.
One Plug Scanning Consolidate the number of wires in your work area as one simple cable provides a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection and power.
3-Way Positioning Scan with flexibility to accommodate your workstation as you can setup the LiDE 700F in three positions such as upright, portrait and landscape.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Scan and Transfer images to your computer with the fastest possible scanning speeds using this connection. The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Interface also allows for quick previews of your images on your computer.
Energy Star Qualified
Energy Star qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
Generation Green is Canon's new environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The CanoScan LiDE 700F has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- USB Powered - The low power requirement of the CanoScan LiDE 700F allows it to be powered solely through a USB cable. The elimination of the external power source also reduces the amount of materials needed during production.
- Energy Star - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and saves energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product contains no cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon U.S.A., Inc. refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon products, not third-party vendors.