- Bouncer - The second scene "bounces" in over the first scene
- Film - Gives your video the appearance of an antique film, with adjustable quality, flicker and movement levels.
- Fly - The second scene flies across the first scene diagonally.
- Pcube - The first and second seconds rotate as if they were on opposite sides of a cube.
- Polar - The second scene appears as a "splatter" of paint in the middle of the first scene and spreads to completely replace it.
- Raster - The second scene appears as a series of dots that multiply and eventually cover the first scene.
- Swap 1 - The second scene replaces the first through a series of staggered lines.
- Swap 2 - The second scene replaces the first through a series of uniform lines.
- Swirl 1 - The first scene is replaced by a swirling second scene that emerges from several points simultaneously.
- Swirl 2 - The first scene is replaced by a series of swirling lines that eventually become the second scene.