MacroSystem offers a wide selection of high quality 2-D and 3-D special effects for the Avio and Kron.For details of each Effect, please see the descriptions listed below for each Effect pack (1,2,3, and 4.)
Effects Pack 1
Effects Pack 2
- Bouncer - The second scene \\'bounces\\' in over the first scene
- Film - Gives your video the appearance of an antique film, with adjustable quality, flicker and movement levels.
- Fly - The second scene flies across the first scene diagonally.
- Pcube - The first and second seconds rotate as if they were on opposite sides of a cube.
- Polar - The second scene appears as a \\'splatter\\' of paint in the middle of the first scene and spreads to completely replace it.
- Raster - The second scene appears as a series of dots that multiply and eventually cover the first scene.
- Swap 1 - The second scene replaces the first through a series of staggered lines.
- Swap 2 - The second scene replaces the first through a series of uniform lines.
- Swirl 1 - The first scene is replaced by a swirling second scene that emerges from several points simultaneously.
- Swirl 2 - The first scene is replaced by a series of swirling lines that eventually become the second scene.
Effects Pack 3
- Flupp - The first scene is stretched until it \\'snaps\\' across and pulls in the second scene.
- Karo - The first scene is overtaken by a diamond-shaped second scene
- Liquid 1 - The second scene flows across the first scene.
- Liquid 2 - The second scene flows across the first from one side to the other.
- Melt - The second scene appears to liquefy and melt down over the first scene from the top of the screen.
- Radar - The second scene wipes over the first in four sections in either a clockwise or counter clockwise path.
- Sphere 1 - A standard circle wipe grows from the center of the screen and brings up the second scene in a bar pattern while the first scene is wiped away by a shrinking circle.
- Sphere 2 - A standard circle wipe grows from the center of the screen and brings up the second scene in a checkerboard pattern while the first scene is wiped away by a shrinking circle.
- Stretch - The first scene compresses while the second scene stretches in behind it.
- Turnover - The first scene slides around the second scene.
Effects Pack 4
- Strange - Builds a scene line-by-line from either the top, bottom, left or right
- Crosszoom - The first scene zooms in to the center while the other zooms out.
- Dreamland - The second scene replaces the first through \\'clouds\\' that form inside out.
- Fly On - The second scene flies in from a corner, centers and grows to cover the first scene.
- Megazoom - The first scene zooms out and multiplies to form a \\'wallpaper\\' pattern, then zooms into become the next scene.
- Net - The first scene is replaced by a the second scene through a checkerboard pattern.
- Puzzle - The first scene is replaced by a puzzle-like second scene
- Waves - The first scene becomes wavy and dissolves into the second scene when the waves subside.
- XTC - The first scene dissolves into a negative, then dissolves into a negative of the second scene and finally dissolves into the second scene itself.
- Zebra - The second scene replaces the first through a \\'zebra stripe\\' pattern.
- Earthquake - Makes your scene appear as if it\\s shaking. You can determine the parameters of the \\quake.
- Power Off - Simulates an old television turning off. The scene shrinks down to a small dot and then disappears from the screen.
- Across - The first scene shrinks toward one corner while the second expands from the other.
- Fall Down - The scene falls and \\'dangles\\' from a corner before dropping off the screen completely.
- Paint - The first scene is covered by a paint made up of the second scene.
- Pixels - The first scene is replaced by a series of pixels that reveal the second scene.
- Rain - The first scene is washed away by raindrops that contain portions of the next scene.
- Smoke - The second scene emerges from a \\'smoke\\' that covers the first scene.
- Strip In - The second scene appears in a series of small strips that eventually replace the first scene.
- Whirl - The first scene splits into four sections that rotate out and reveal the second scene.The effect can also be reversed so that sections of the second scene come together and cover the first.