Affordable Network Color Printing. — Designed for businesses that need network color printing at an affordable price, the B-310N delivers the ideal solution, offering exceptional performance and reliability — all at a remarkable value. The B-310N offers affordable operation with ink costs as low as 6¢ per color page.1 The B-310N delivers on performance as well, with print speeds of 19 ISO ppm (black) and 18 ISO ppm (color).† To help minimize downtime and maximize print productivity, the B-310N features a high-capacity, front-loading paper tray capable of holding up to 500 sheets. A rear-sheet feeder provides an additional 150-sheet paper capacity and added versatility by accommodating envelopes, sheet labels, card stock and more. The B-310N also offers hassle-free maintenance with easy-to-replace ink cartridges and an intelligent nozzle verification system, which automatically checks and cleans the print head on a regular basis to ensure premium print quality. Now you can affordably incorporate network color printing, without compromising speed or productivity!
Excellent operational cost savings
When using the highest capacity ink cartridges available for the B-310N, the ink cost per color page is as low as 6¢.1 Since individual high-yield ink cartridges have a long print life and are easy to replace, you should also benefit from reduced downtime and increased print productivity. High-yield ink cartridges deliver about 3,000 pages (black) and 3,500 pages (color) before replacement is required.1
Smart ink system
Replace only the color you need with individual ink cartridges. The B-310N features high-yield ink cartridges capable of delivering about 3,000 pages (black) and 3,500 pages (color) before replacement is required.1
Save paper with optional duplexer
In addition to saving money on ink, with the optional duplexer, you can save money on paper too! The optional duplexer quickly pays for itself by saving up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic two-sided printing.
Large paper capacity
The B-310N features a high-capacity, front-loading paper tray capable of holding up to 500 sheets. A second rear-sheet feeder provides an additional 150-sheet paper capacity and added versatility by accommodating envelopes, sheet labels, card stock and more.
Protect important documents
While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, prints made with instant-dry DURABrite® Ultra Ink allow you to share documents immediately after printing. Prints are smudge, fade and water resistant, so it’s easier than ever to protect important documents
Uninterrupted color printing
With a monthly duty cycle of 10,000 pages (maximum) and 2,000 pages2 (recommended), this reliable performer offers amazing productivity. There’s no need to worry about downtime or interruptions caused by maintenance issues.
With the Epson B-310N, there’s no need to purchase expensive replacement fusers or drivers. And, there aren’t any complicated parts to install. In fact, all you need to replace is the ink, paper and maintenance box. And, all three can be easily accessed via the front of the printer.
The new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the "MPG" ratings on new cars, there's now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an "apples-to-apples" comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures "out of the box" (default) print speeds using "real world" printing scenarios, so you can be sure you're getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Fast print speeds — 19 ISO ppm (black)/18 ISO ppm (color)†
- Low ink cost per color page — as low as 6¢1
- High-yield ink cartridges — delivers about 3,000 pages (black) and 3,500 pages (color) before replacement is required,1 saving both time and money
- High-capacity, front-loading paper tray — facilitates high-volume printing by holding up to 500 sheets
- Versatile rear-sheet feeder — accommodates specialty media such as sheet labels, envelopes, card stock and more
- Great productivity for color printing — monthly duty cycle of 10,000 pages (2,000 pages recommended)2
- Easy maintenance with intelligent nozzle verification system — checks and cleans the print head on a regular basis to ensure premium print quality
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty and quick product exchange
- Optional duplexer — double-sided printing helps save paper and improves the bottom line
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Product 18.9" x 16.5" x 12.3" and Weight 22 lb., In Box 24.1" x 21.7" x 17.7" and Weight 29.3 lb.