Take your camcorder underwater to film beautiful coral fish or make an exciting film of your rafting trip.
The problems associated with such adventures are readily appreciated but quickly overcome with an Ewa-Marine video housing. Each housing is individually tested for use to a depth of 10m (33 ft). Remarkably light and still robust, they provide effective protection against sand, dust, rain, seawater , mud, humidity as well as all other adverse conditions.
- The VXM 2 is the 10 meter (33 ft) depth housing for the Canon XM-2 and the Canon GL-2 digital camcorders.
- Designed specifically for these camcorders the model VXM 2 housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port.
- Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.
- It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumbscrew knobs.
- The straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy under water.
- It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket.
Dimensions: length: 30 cm (12 2/3 inches)
width: 9 cm (3 1/2 inches)
hight: 24 cm (9 1/2 inches)
position of view finder: central
front glass diameter:75 mm (3 inches)
weight: 670 g / (1.45 lb)
INCLUDES: yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket
manual for Ewa-Marine video housings
initial supply of CD5
CAF ring with 62 mm filter thread
RA (58 - 62)