TristateCamera.com
TristateCamera.comBasketCheck OutOrder Status
Search Advanced Search

Quick jump:  Photo >> Light Meters >> Flash Meter V (5) - White Box

Store Browser
Audio
Car & Mobile Electronics
Clearance Mart
Computer
Digital
Gift Store
Houseware / Appliances
Lighting
Microphones-
Accessories

Office Machines
Photo
Projection
Equipment

Sports Optics
Video



Acceptance Mark
tristatecamera.com is upfront
PriceGrabber User Ratings for TriStateCamera

Flash Meter V (5) - White Box

Flash Meter V (5) - White Boxview image
Minolta

Minolta - Flash Meter V (5) - White Box

Item# MINFMV
Mfr Part# 8056103

Our Price: $548.99       

 

View Description
Similar Products
Send this page in e-mail to a friend

Product Description

The Flash Meter V is the worlds first intelligent exposure meter. With an innovative intelligent AUTO mode, it distinguishes flash light from ambient light, and cord/non-cord operation automatically, while providing unparalleled precision and ease of use for the most demanding photographer or cinematographer. This meter raises the standard for high performance while creating a new standard for user-friendliness.

Minolta Meters - The Professional Standard
Minolta sets the industry standards for exposure meters. Minolta exposure meters have long been world-renowned for accuracy, repeatability, and reliability, and are used by more professionals than any other meter. The Minolta Flash Meter V continues this standard of excellence, while creating a new standard for ease-of-use.

Intelligent AUTO Mode
The Flash Meter V is the worlds first intelligent exposure meter. Simply press the measuring button. The intelligent AUTO mode distinguishes flash light from ambient light, and cord/non-cord operation automatically, without changing measuring modes. If both flash and ambient light are present, the percentage of flash light in the total light is automatically displayed in the meters analyze scale.

Easy Operation
The Minolta Flash Meter V is the worlds easiest to use exposure meter. For most applications, AUTO mode is all that is required. Shutter speed and aperture values are changed by a positive-action dial. Additionally, pressing the unique instant-film ISO button displays the exposure requirements when using films of different sensitivity (for example, Polaroid film for test shots). Plus, the data panel lights automatically in low light or darkness.

Simple Design
The Flash Meter V features a simplified design in which switches that are used less often are located under a sliding cover. In addition, switches for setting basic meter functions (which will be changed rarely if at all) are hidden away inside the battery chamber.

ISO Button for Polaroid Test Films
This convenient feature displays the exposure requirements for instant films used for test shots, which are often a different sensitivity than the regular film.

Analyze Function
If both flash light and ambient light are present, the percentage of flash light in the total light is automatically displayed. Each line on the analyze scale (located below the f/no. readout) indicates 10%. For example, when 6 lines are shown on the scale, flash light makes up 60% of the exposure and ambient light makes up the remaining 40%.

Brightness Difference Function
The Flash Meter Vs brightness difference function helps the photographer balance lighting or check for uneven lighting when taking product shots, portraits, etc. Simply measure the reference point, press the  (brightness difference) button, and then measure other areas of the scene. The meter will display the brightness difference in terms of EV in 0.1EV increments, or the Illuminance difference in terms of lux or fcd.
 





Point & Shoot Cameras Digital SLR Cameras Digital Cameras & Memory Film Scanners DVD Players Inkjet Printers Laser Printers Plasma TVs Multimedia Projectors Desktop Video Notebooks PDAs Copiers & Toners Fax machines & Supplies
Need Help? Call Us
800-221-1926

Recommended Accessories
EL91-BP2 AA-2 Lithium Batteries $4.99

Energizer - EL91-BP2 AA-2 Lithium Batteries
Add To Cart: Qty:


     Copyright ©2012 TriState Camera, Video and Computers Home | Contact Us | About Us | FAQ | Site Map